We understand that sometimes you may change your mind, receive an item that was unexpected or experience a fault. That's why we offer all our customers, a simple four steps method to securely return your item(s).
What to Remember.
- This return authorization (RMA) is only valid for 14 days. A proof of posting may be required.
- The product(s) must be returned with all of the original packaging, significant damage to device resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods will result in a charge by way of reduced refund or invoice.
- All products must be complete, including all original components such as manuals and accessories.
- If a product does not meet the agreed return reason codes for return, or has sustained damage outside of what is deemed necessary to establish the product is functioning, you will be charged for the cost to repair or replace the damaged parts.
- If a product is returned for reason: faulty, and the fault cannot be confirmed via diagnostics, the RMA will be considered invalid. The device will be held until collection is arranged.
Four easy steps.